Jay Easy Fluid Cushion
Skin integrity with stability
The Jay Easy Fluid Cushion features significant lateral and medial thigh contours for clients who require greater positioning and its zero-maintenance design delivers superior results for the life of the cushion.
It has many features including a small JAY Flow fluid insert, which conforms to each individual's shape, adjusts to sitting positions and ensures proper fluid placement beneath bony prominence's to help protect the skin from breakdown. The JAY Easy cushion comes in either a curved base (for use on a seat sling) or a flat base (for use on a solid seat pan or in combination with a solid insert). This option insures that the cushion maintains stability on any of these seating surfaces. The rear of the cushion base features a sacral notch similar to the one in the JAY Xtreme base. This notch prevents tissue breakdown around the coccyx caused by bouncing or posterior pelvic tilt.
- Lightweight pre-contoured foam base with sacral and seat rail notches
- The built-in medial and lateral thigh support promotes optimal thigh positioning
- Choice of curved or flat base for use with solid or sling seat
- Choice of incontinence or micro climatic cover
- Solid seat (as option)
- Client with symmetrical and mild asymmetrical posture and moderate postural support requirements
- Provides moderate lateral stability as well as moderate forward/rearward stability
- Moderate risk of skin breakdown and shear
- Independent weight shift