Jay J3 Back Posterior Contour (PA)
Designed for clients with postural or spinal deviations - including wider trunks and narrow hips, narrow trunks and wider hips, or curvatures.
The J3 back series offers a comprehensive back range to meet functional needs of wheelchair users featuring many sizes and easy attachment hardware. The Jay J3 is designed for moderate to high postural needs. The posterior shape provides mild contouring.
- Angle and width adjustability to improve visual orientation and function. Five options are available to accommodate a spectrum of client priorities and wheelchair configurations.
- 2-point (Standard or Extended) - easy to install, quick-release hardware that allows for numerous attaching positions including 4-point (Standard or Extended) - quick-release hardware that withstands greater force by distributing across four mounting locations and Lite Mount (pictured at right) - fixed hardware for a rigid mount that adds only 0.27 kg.
- CradleU Lateral reshapes the existing contour of the off-the-shelf J3 back to match the client. The CradleU adjusts the contour by attaching directly to the J3 back shell beneath the foam, while the support plates adjust in angle to match the user's torso. The CradleU's intuitive design provides seamless support that minimizes interference with propulsion. Available for Mid Thoracic, Upper Thoracic and Shoulder heights Backs. Also new to the J3 back are the Whitmyer Heads Up™ and Adjust-a-PLUSH headrest pads and LINX and ONYX headrest mounts!
- Spine-Align Posture Conforming system. Fitting the back to the user not the user to the back is the goal of the Spine-Align Posture Conforming system. This is accomplished by combining a wide range of individual foam components to create unique shapes that optimize postural support, evenly distribute pressure and maximize function. Hook and loop fasteners attach to each shape so they can be placed into hundreds of configurations. The flexibility of the system is boundless.
- Designed with a variety of contour depths, support heights, widths ranging from (12" to 26") and support shapes to fit almost every user. This incredible range eliminates compromises and guarantees a correct fit almost every time. The variety of options and the multi-adaptable mounting hardware options make the days of fishing through stacks of order forms obsolete. One back, one fit, one order form. It's that simple.