Three powerful functions in one device!
Seamlessly performs seated transfers and raises a client for standing and supported ambulation.
The Rifton TRAM is a transfer and mobility device designed for the safety, convenience and dignity of both client and caregiver. It seamlessly performs seated transfers and raises a client for standing and supported ambulation. It is capable of lifting and transferring clients of varying abilities and body types, the TRAM features an innovative, patent-pending, support system that secures the client with a simple buckle. This enables the caregiver to quickly prepare the client for a safe transfer.
At just over 32 Kilograms, the TRAM’s compact, ultralight frame is manoeuvrable in small or confined areas, as well as simple to transport or store.
Quickly adaptable by multiple caregivers, the TRAM’s intelligent engineering significantly reduces back strain and stress – providing a smarter and safer environment for workers.
- Sit-to-Stand Transfers: The ability to transition between sitting and standing is critical for a client’s independence and health. The TRAM’s walking saddle makes it easy for a caregiver to assist a client with movement – regardless of the caregiver or client’s size. With the TRAM, the transition from sitting to standing, and back down again, is both safe and simple.
- Optional Scale: The TRAM’s optional scale allows the caregiver to weigh a client as part of the transfer (without extra steps), as well as determine their weight-bearing capabilities.
- Seated Transfers: A carefully engineered telescoping lift column gives the TRAM its low profile, providing clients with the security and dignity of unobstructed eye contact with their caregivers and surroundings.
- Supported Ambulation: Equipped with a comfortable walking saddle, the TRAM provides safe, supported ambulation without using additional floor space or staff. The saddle eliminates a client’s fear of falling, allowing for increased focus on essential tasks, while maintaining or regaining the ability to walk. Whether for daily exercise or more demanding rehab, the TRAM’s combined sit-to-stand and supported walking functions make it essential equipment for the home or institution.
- Forearm Supports (pair)
- Arm Platforms (pair).
- Walking Saddle (recommended for standing & walking)
- Additional Battery
- Additional Thigh Straps
- Direction Lock (pair)
- Removable Back Belt