Dreama Positioning System
Exceptional positioning system that promotes 24/7 postural support and enhanced quality life.
Improved skeletal development and recuperative periods of rest are part of any 24 hour postural management program. The Jenx Dreama system goes beyond conventional positioning aids by providing a specially designed pressure mattress and a variety of support pads that can be configured to accommodate the most complex needs. It helps provides contoured postural control and continuous positioning comfort throughout the day and night.
By supporting at risk limbs and helping reduce tonal spasms, the Dreama can make a positive contribution towards minimising the risk of muscular skeletal deformity. It can be used as a preventative system or to reduce the risk of further postural deterioration, and is therefore appropriate for any age and is suited to conditions such as cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, spina bifida and scoliosis.
- Dreama base and mattress includes a contoured, flexible aluminium base for the custom lying surface and full set of mattress cells; full set of neutral covers and pair of anchor straps.
- The pressure reducing 15cm modular mattress removes the need for overlays.
- Spaces between mattress cushions allow airflow, helping to maintain a comfortable temperature.
- Grid lock supports that minimise disturbance when positions are adjusted.
- Individual covers can be removed or replaced without the need to remove the person from the bed, minimising sleep disruption and the need for assisted transfers.
- Quick, simple assembly and exceptional flexibility with numerous accessories.
Dreama positioning pads:
Assists trunk, arms and legs positioning. The pads are made from comfortable, hygienic materials. Optional memory foam pad provide extra comfort and pressure redistribution. Covers are available for all positioning pads in white towelling.
Dreama Abduction block:
For use individually or in pairs to ensure the hips are abducted and the body is straight.
Dreama Knee blocks:
Comfortably holds the knees in a specified position.
Dreama Side Lying System:
Includes combinations of positioning pads, straps and a side lying (abduction) foam pad. The straps attached to standard Dreama positioning pads. A side lying support strap can be used to secure the upper leg and includes fittings for two standard positioning pads. Side lying foam pad is available in different thicknesses to encourage optimal leg positioning.
Dreama Positioning Hoop:
A functional item which keeps bed clothes away from the body and allows movement within a limited range for a comfortable night’s sleep.
A versatile, height adjustable accessory that supports the knees, reduces abdominal pressure and assists to prevent leg scissoring. Sides are height adjustable and the central pommel can be removed.
Please Note: Dreama is not a restraint. Individual risk assessments should be carried out to ensure the user’s safety. Dreama is not recommended for ambulatory individuals who are not cognitively aware enough to assess their own ability to transfer in and out of the positioning system.