ZM-310 Power Wheelchair
Zoom around your world!
The Zippie ZM-310™ is a compact, reliable wheelchair base with clinically proven paediatric seating and positioning options to provide children maximum accessibility and indepdence.
The Zippie ZM-310's compact base is only 60cm (24") wide and 89cm (35") long with mid-wheel drive technology that delivers ultra-compact turning radius for superior indoor
It provides great performance indoors and outdoors with a unique suspension system that delivers a smooth, safe and stable ride, even when travelling over slopes and cambers. The Zippie ZM-310 features 33cm (13") wheels with solid tyres for climbing obstacles and gliding over uneven terrain while remaining secure and comfortable.
Prescription Only - Call 1300 131 884
- 50º of power tilt allows you or the child to change position and shift weight from the pelvis to the back to reduce the risk of skin breakdown.
- 23cm (9”) or 30cm (12”) of power seat to elevate a child independently to access shelves and light switches.
- Adjustable seat frame designed specifically for paediatrics to accommodate growth.
- Angle adjustable centre-mount footrest with paediatric footplate offers 8cm (3”) to 33cm (13”) lower leg lengths for the best fit and close access.
- Legendary Sunrise reliability.
- Fixed Ventilator Tray
- Active Controls Power Buddy
- RAM® Phone Mount & Cup Holder
- OMNI Control Unit
- Active Controls Joybar
- Switch-It® Remote Stop Switch
- Switch-It® ASL Head Array/Multiple Control Options
- O2 Holder
- Cane/Crutch Holder
- Walker Holder
- 14 Shroud Colour Options
- 40º manual recline
- Bluetooth/Infra Red Interface Controls
- Sun Canopy