Zippie Zone Wheelchair
Ultra lightweight wheelchair designed for active kids!
The Zippie Zone™ is an innovative, option-rich paediatric rigid wheelchair that is perfect for active kids and teens. Designed for the unique needs of children, the Zone offers numerous growth options and provides the greatest wheel access for independent mobility. It gives children the best possible wheel access for efficient propulsion and a range of features that allow independent transfer in and out of the wheelchair.
The Zippie Zone uses 7000 series aerospace aluminium to make the Zone’s feather light frame. Special ShapeLoc Technology heat-treating processes and thinner tube walls means it is both robust yet light and more budget-friendly than titanium.
Prescription Only - Call 1300 131 884
- Flared seat and inset backrest to fit small children and provide better access to the wheels.
- Push-button hub lock located on seat rail so it is out of the way during propulsion.
- Flip-up, angle-adjustable footrest for easy transfers.
- The Zone includes 7.6cm of frame depth adjustment and 5cm of seat sling depth adjustment.
- Frame width can be adjusted for growth by replacing a 4 tubes (seat, back, camber and footrest), instead of the whole wheelchair frame.
- Colourful options available including Zebra and Glow-in-the-dark colours, light-up casters, coloured caster, axle plates, spokes and spoke guards.