Zippie Iris Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair
Cutting edge Tilt-In-Space technology designed just for kids!
The Zippie IRIS is one of the lightest paediatric Tilt-In-Space wheelchairs around. It has patented technology that rotates the seat frame around the user’s centre of gravity, providing smooth and controlled tilting without compromising stability.
The IRIS has been a proven favourite with therapists and families for some years now. Recent upgrades to mechanisms and new features have kept it at the front of its class.
- -5º to -60° intelligent Tilt-In-Space capability for effortless, controlled tilting.
- Lightweight frame combined with shortened wheel base make it easier for caregivers to manoeuvre and transport.
- Angle adjustable stroller handle with 260° of angle adjustability to enable comfortable pushing from a tilted position.
- Foot Release Tilt Actuator for tilting without exposed cables.
- Designed to adapt to a child’s growth with up to 10cm of depth adjustment and adjustable components to maintain proper positioning during development.
- Frame available in 28 different designs and colours.
- Adjustable centre of gravity.
- Reclining backrest
- Dynamic backrest
- Large variety of wheel & caster sizes
- Large selection of leg and arm rest options
- Compact, easy to operate push-button hub locks.
- Drip/feed pole
- Oxygen cylinder holder
- Ventilator trays