Quickie 2 Rigid Folding Wheelchair
The Quickie® 2 is now lighter, accommodates a higher weight and incorporates all the benefits the Quickie brand is known for – strength, durability and style.
The QUICKIE 2 features an incredibly versatile axle plate, modern wheels, caster housing and upholstery, which provide you with a great-looking, easy-handling, lightweight folding chair. It is customised to your individual angles and measurements. The modular frame and interchangeable components can change with you as your body and environment change. Choose from over 1,000 configurations of components. You can also choose the hemi frame, depth-adjustable back, angle-adjustable back, or the QUICKIE Xtender™ Power Assist for extra push.
With more selection of features and more customised measurements, the QUICKIE 2 is built to be an extension of you.
- 7000 Series Aerospace Aluminium re-designed cross brace for a more rigid, stronger yet lighter frame.
- The stronger frame results in an increased weight capacity – 136kgs standard and 158kgs heavy duty – while the overall weight is reduced!
- EXO upholstery for enhanced comfort and sleek design.
- Newly designed axle plate offering Intuitive Rear Seat Height Adjustment in ½” increments.
- Sure Q-Grip Hand Rims for better grip and performance.
- Interchangeable ALR/ELR's and swing-away footrests
- X’Cape Height Adjustable Push Handles for caregiver convenience.
- Optional Carbon Fiber Wheels for lighter weight, added performance and great looks.
- The QUICKIE 2 HP (High Performance) was built for an active user looking for the most rigid ride available from a folding frame
- The QUICKIE 2’s minimalist counterpart, the QUICKIE 2 Lite, features an extremely lightweight, modular frame with a rounded rear for unique style and either fixed or swing-away front hangers
- The Q2 Frame is available in 11 fabulous colours and patterns