G3 Cadet Wheelchair
Designed for the individual who requires an everyday wheelchair to provide support and comfort.
The G3 Series manual chairs have been designed for the individual who requires an everyday wheelchair to provide support and comfort. The chair is ideally suited to customizing for different types of seating options such as postural inserts and seating modules with bi-angular back. This chair also features a folding frame which when snapped into place provides a firm base to compliment pressure management, cushions or postural inserts.
Prescription Only - Call 1300 131 884
- Can be fitted with Quick Release axles allowing for easier storage
- Can be customised to suit the clients needs
- Complies to current crash test standard AS3696 part 19
- Accessory Options include: Anti Tip bar and Roller G3 (cadet) ;Carry Bag (rear and under seat); IV pole and oxygen bottle carrier.
- Armrest Options
- Brake Options
- Tyre Options
- Drive Wheel Options
- Seating Options: Cushion, Backrest Extension, Seat Board, Removable Cushioned, Back Board, Removable Cushion.
- Support Options: Including ankle huggers, hip belts, calf panel, shoulder harnesses and lateral supports.
- Tray Options
- Available in a range of vibrant colours in powder-coated finishes