Freedom NXT Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair
Generation NEXT Folding Tilt-in-Space Mobility!
The ultimate in paediatric Tilt-In-Space wheelchairs, Freedom's NXT™ has taken creative thinking to a new level. A hybrid “by design”, NXT™ is strong and durable, yet lightweight, compact and easy to use. It disassembles and assembles very quickly and easily, and fits in a smaller area than most special needs strollers and will easily fit in a standard family vehicle.
Prescription Only - Call 1300 131 884
- KID FRIENDLY! - Lots of (no-upcharge) options in frame and upholstery colours. Monograming to seat cover is available to personalise chair.
- Highly Customisable Seating - Anti-Thrust Shelves, Bi-Angular Backs, Asymmetrical Modifications etc, along with a choice of 12 different pressure care foams and gel options.
- Assembles and Disassembles very quickly and easily - belts are all attached to seating unit
- Special Cross-Brace Tubing ensures frame is rigid when assembled
- Ultra compact - will fit in smaller area than most special needs strollers
- Up to 45º range of tilt
- Australian standard tested to 100 kg user weight
- Inbuilt Width and depth adjustment
- LEAF Frame Option - Lower Extremity Accommodation Frame for children in Hip Abductors (spikers)
- Dynamic Options for Backrests and Leg Rests
- Transforms, transfers and transports easily. The NXT™ is approved for bus transit. Tie-downs for transit are on the strongest part of the frame and are highly visible and easily accessible.
- New Air Mesh Upholstery - allows air to move freely between the seating surface and the body. It is designed to help protect sensitive skin by cooling the body to reduce heat and moisture.
- New Freedom Select Positioning Accessories - include anterior trunk supports, chest straps and pelvic positioning belts available in virtually any style you prefer