Rifton Pacer Gait Trainer
Designed for a wide range of clients with varying abilities, Rifton Pacer gait trainers are renowned for their innovative, modular design, durability, flexibility and ease of use. When appropriately supported and positioned in a Pacer, independence and improved strength and confidence can be enjoyed.
The Pacer Gait Trainer is versatile and a fully adjustable without the need for tools and it's lightweight, aluminium frame folds down easily into the boot of a car or for storage.
The therapeutic benefits of gait training include:
- Improved cognition
- Muscle development
- Skeletal growth and increased bone density
- Social development and integration
- Lightweight aluminium folding frame
- Height adjustable in 2.5cm (1”) increments
- Folding frame that fits easily into car boots
- Easy tool-free adjustments
- 5 sizes available
- Accessories that accommodate posterior or anterior Gait Trainer use
- Innovative Castors with swivel lock, brake, variable drag and one-way ratchet control
- Clients can be placed in either the anterior or posterior position with just a few simple adjustments