Rifton Dynamic Pacer Gait Trainer
A newly imagined gait trainer that accommodates clients of every ability, in every setting.
Walking is a complex function. In the therapy community there is growing consensus that a well-positioned pelvis in combination with dynamic movement is critical to successful gait training. The Dynamic Pacer is a system comprising an upper frame with a choice of bases, to accommodate clients with a broad range of abilities, in a variety of settings.
With a number of built in number scales and other features, Therapists and caregivers can set the Pacer at the established position and quickly adjust it to optimally position the client. The ease of transition from overland to treadmill gait training will maximise achievements during treatment sessions while maintaining user and staff safety.
Everything about Rifton Pacers encourages progress for clients so nothing stands between them and the places they want to go. And like all Rifton products, the Dynamic Pacer comes with tool-free adjustment plus the quality and dependability you rely on from Rifton.
Prescription Only - Call 1300 131 884
- Sleek, dynamic upper frame delivers movement with 8cm of vertical movement, 5cm horizontal movement and separate lock-out control for each.
- Robust utility base features large rugged wheels and greater base width for better mobility on rough surfaces. The utility base front caster and base rear wheel include variable drag, directional lock and brakes that work independently of the drag function to provide greater control. Locking all brakes allows your client to practice standing and weight bearing.
- Improved foot-actuated swivel locks on standard base casters have a variable drag feature that gives greater control with a simple twist of a dial and directional lock to prevent involuntary backward movement
- Single-column and upper frames feature a locking gas spring that assists with lifting and adjust to any height on the indexed column
- Exclusive inbuilt odometer makes it easy to record a client’s progress in any setting - in either feet or metres.
- The Multiple Position Saddle (MPS) provides the ultimate positioning accessory for gait. It quickly fine tunes pelvis positioning for anterior and posterior use and is adjustable in five directions to accommodate each client’s posture
- Combining the fluid height adjustments on the MPS and upper frame, the Dynamic Pacer easily adjusts low enough for transfers from the seated position
- Detachable upper frame makes it easy to stow and transport
- All Pacer frames come in a choice of five colours: Red, Blue, Lime, Pink and Grey.
- Treadmill accessory which pairs seamlessly with Rifton’s standard utility and treadmill stability bases
- Arm prompts & platforms
- Hand loops and hand holds
- Chest, thigh and ankle prompts
- Multi position saddle
- Pelvic support
- Hip positioner
- Communication tray
- Accessories tote
For information on dimensions and sizes, please download the PDF Flyer