Grillo Gait Trainer
Improved mobility and independence!
The Grillo Gait Trainer is a sturdy walking aid designed for children and teenagers, to generate and help the step pattern as well as help train the pelvis and keep the trunk balanced. It also helps organise a wider structured vision of space of distance in all surroundings.
In an upright position a client is better able to develop physical self-sufficiency and psychological independence by exercising the possibility of acting alone without the help of other people.
The Grillo has a wide range of tool-free adjustments and supports that help make it easy to adapt to different needs and features of the client and it also has growth potential.
- 7 versions / 2 Models: FRONT DRIVE and POSTERIOR, just one frame
- Handlebar: The handlebar is removable and height adjustable, without the use of tools
- Chest Support: Padded and adjustable, the chest support comfortably positions the chest
- Pelvic Support: Providing security and stability, the pelvic support positions the pelvis and is padded and adjustable.
- Ergonomic Harness: Without generating pressure, the harness supports the user if necessary, and is breathable, adjustable and removable.
- Arm Supports: Height, depth & angle adjustable, the arm supports offer stability by providing proper posture for the user’s arms.
- Quick, Precise Adjustments: Adjusts easily and tool-free for user growth, transportation, or multiple patient uses. Measurement bar allows for quick, easy, and accurate adjustment.
- Newly Designed Wheels: Features include anti-reverse, rear drag, front and back directional locks. Wheels are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Easy Transportation: Folds down easily
- 3 sizes to suit children and teenagers