Rifton Mobile Stander
Provides new independence and standing mobility for wheelchair-bound clients!
The Rifton Mobile Stander enables clients with conditions such as Spina Bifida, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, spinal cord injury and traumatic brain injury who are unable to stand and walk independently to become mobile while safely supported in an upright position. Engaging with peers is so much more rewarding for individuals with special needs when they can interact in an upright and mobile position.
The Rifton Mobile Stander makes interacting with peers at a rewarding eye level an easy natural occurrence – even for those with no weight-bearing ability. More importantly, this mobile stander helps strengthen critical motor skills so a child can progress toward independent standing.
The Rifton Mobile Stander is versatile and easy to manoeuvre. With removable large wheels, clients can self-propel in a standing position – free to explore their surroundings alongside their family and playmates. Remove its large wheels, and this mobile prone stander easily rolls right up to a table or a counter enabling participation in crafts and other stationary activities.
Prescription Only - Call 1300 131 884
- Designed for children and adolescents from 25" to 65" tall and 50 to 175lbs.
- Rolls easily and supports standing mobility from non-weight-bearing to full weight-bearing. The padded body support cover is made of healthcare-grade vinyl.
- The optional large wheels each come with a lock that the user can operate to keep his or her Dynamic stander firmly in place. Once ready to move, the wheel locks can be easily released.
- The adjustable seat pad allows gradual increases in weight-bearing and develops standing mobility skills. The Dynamic stander even supports zero weight-bearing clients.
- The body support adjusts according to the user’s size and requirements.
- Large casters allow the Stander to move easily during activities, yet lock securely during transfer.
- The deck has been designed to be extra wide for simpler transfers and more user participation in the sit-to-stand process, which is so vital in achieving standing mobility.
Versatile accessories can help you customize the stander for your client's needs.
Select the appropriate Dynamic Stander by the user’s overall height. Choose the model that allows for growth. Important: User’s weight must not exceed the maximum working load.