Mygo Seating System
Mygo Seating System allows therapists to optimise the postural care of children with moderate to complex special needs.
The Mygo is bigger, better and stronger. The seat base, backrest and pelvic harness have been reinforced just as you requested, and its Size 2 can accommodate wind sweeping of up to 10° and up to 30° abduction. The Mygo Seating System’s trunk and head supports can be individually tailored to match the needs of each user.
- Indoor Hi-Lo Base - Utilise the positioning and comfort benefits of the seating unit indoors on a Hi-Lo Base for maximum inclusion and convenience for feeding.
- Pelvic Stability - The most important feature of any seating or mobility system is its ability to align or accommodate a range of pelvic positions. This gives the best possible base of support for trunk and head alignment and arm and hand
- Sacral Support for Pelvic Stability - The flexible sacral support in the Mygo Seating System works with the hip guides and adjustable seat angle to provide the optimum achievable posture for the pelvis. Flexible sacral support assists in
- Trunk and Head Alignment - Trunk and head support contributes to the stability of the pelvis and facilitates arm and hand function, concentration and social interaction. Flexible scoliosis can be managed by using the lateral supports in c
- Leg & Foot Positioning - Tight hamstrings and unsupported feet can contribute to instability of the pelvis, and therefore the alignment of the trunk and head. The leg guides can accommodate up to 30° windsweeping as well as ab and adducti
- Function - Although the Mygo Seating System is designed to maximise abilities through providing stable positioning, a number of additional features further improve function. The chest harness with removable shoulder straps allows increas