YouBike Multi-Purpose Cardiovascular Bike
YouBike is an ideal, portable rehabilitation exerciser for people with a variety of disabilities or any person requiring safe and effective exercise at home.
Originally designed for spinal cord injury patients, the YouBike™ can also aid paraplegic stroke patients, the elderly and overweight. It assists bed bound recovery where arm/leg exercises are recommended.
YouBike comes fully assembled and takes seconds to setup. Once positioned on the floor, simply adjust the quick release cam to select the desired height, then it’s ready for use. It can be floor mounted and used with or without a wheelchair or in a bed to exercise arms and legs.
YouBike is constructed almost entirely from aluminium, including the internal pulley components which gives it a strong yet lightweight profile.
Prescription Only - Call 1300 131 884
- Multi-purpose: Floor mounted or for use on a bed
- Fully assembled, quick and easy to set up
- Aluminium frame that is strong yet lightweight
- Colours: Black/Satin or Carbon Fibre
- Development is currently underway for a range of YouBike accessories.
Note: Medical advice should be sought before using YouBike