Daily Living Cutlery
- Stainless steel.
- Mounted into a built-up plastic handle to help those with weak or restricted grip.
- Cylindrical handle to assist with gripping.
- Hygienically sealed, easily cleaned and dishwasher safe.
- Length of handle 98mm (35/8").
- Diameter of handle 30mm (11/4").
- Cutlery: Knife, Fork, Spoon, Junior Spoon as well as angled options for both left and right hands.
- The Caring Cutlery range is a set of stainless steel utensils moulded into contoured, ivory coloured plastic handles with built up ends
- Assistive to those with a weak grip and restricted wrist or finger movement.
- The knives and forks have a shaped indent on the top for the index finger, to help with directional control.
- The knives also have a serrated blade to assist with cutting.
- Hygienically sealed, easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
Easi Eaters Curved Utensils
A lightweight utensil set consisting of a spoon and a fork which feature a built up grip and angled design. A removable protective shield is included which is designed to prevent the utensil entering too far into the mouth. Available in models for either right or left handed use. Dishwasher safe; available in three colours. Designed by an occupational therapist. Made from moulded plastic and available in red, blue or purple. Dishwasher safe.