Smartseat Pro Specialised Seating
Highly adjustable, modular seating system for complex postural and pressure management needs
SmartSeat Pro™ is the ultimate in specialist seating for circumstances where postural alignment and control is needed in the ‘easy chair’ format. The SmartSeat Pro is fully adjustable to encourage a symmetrical and midline position and pressure relief. It is highly adaptable so that the type of position of support can be easily modified to suit the changing needs of the user.
The unique modular seating system is ideal for complex postural and pressure management needs for clients with a variety of conditions including Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Scoliosis, and Cerebral Palsy. It suits a diverse range of needs in all care environments, including domestic and home-care, specialist wards, brain or spinal injury and intensive therapy units.
SmartSeat Pro™ has many features including a multi-adjustable back with three upper back-rest components which can be altered in height, depth, angle, offset and rotation, to suit a user’s requirements. Each of these upper elements include built-in adjustable wings which can be individually positioned to contour the seat back to the user’s shape.
Small: Maximum User Weight 100kg
Medium: Maximum User Weight 160kg
Prescription Only - Call 1300 131 884
- Unique multi adjustable back rest components with contoured built-in adjustable wings.
- Tilt-In-space (TIS) which redistributes body weight whilst maintaining hip and knee angle.
- A highly adjustable, modular seating system for clients with complex postural and pressure management needs.
- Back height adjustment.
- Adjustable head and shoulder support.
- Back angle recline for comfortable hip position.
- Seat width and depth adjustment ensures correct pelvic alignment.
- Integral, stowable angle adjustable footplate for stability and sensory feedback.
- Full width, independently elevating, floating-tracking leg rest which elevates to 90o with no gap.
- In-built mid lateral supports which can be used as elbow pads.
- Removable arms allowing easy access and transfer from both sides.
- Specialised seat cushions which work synergistically to provide continuous pressure relief.
- Advanced materials that are hard wearing and easy to clean. Fabrics are anti-bacterial, stain resistant and fire retardant.
- Pommel to provide medial knee support.
- Adjustable laterals with height and width adjustment.
- Manual or motorised chair functions.
- Soft profiled headrest to fit shoulders, neck and head.
- Shallow and deep headrest profiles.
- Range of supportive pelvic belts and chest harnesses.
- Seat wedge creates an acute hip angle to keep pelvis in the back of the seat.
- Detachable footplate pad.
- Plastic tray with low profiled edges to aid activities and leisure
- Fixed or removable covers in 3 fabric types (Dartex, City & Stirata) in a wide range of colours.
Small: Internal Seat Width: 28-40cm. Seat Height: 45, 48, 51cm
Medium: Internal Seat Width: 38-50cm. Seat Height: 54, 57, 60cm