Jumbo Positioning Chair
As the name implies, the Jumbo is big on features and big on style!
The Jumbo™ perfectly fulfils its function as a positioning chair that is ideally suited to children with conditions including cerebral palsy, brain and spinal cord injuries as well as disorders associated with muscle weakness and paralysis.
The Jumbo™ has been designed to accommodate safe, comfortable and posturally supportive seating, with specialised adjustments that allow carers to place a child in an optimum seating position. Adjustable side supports help correct postural needs and seat adjustments provide the desired seat depth and tilt angle of the backrest. The quick folding footrest aids transfers in and out of the chair.
The Jumbo™ also has eco-friendly features including the main frame which is made from ecologic wood and hand painted with non- toxic paints and breathable upholstery available in a range of vibrant colours.
- Wide range of easy, independent adjustments for quick, precise positioning
- Backrest recline function
- Comfy, soft ecological upholstery in a range of trendy colours
- Footrest with heel guides and heel & toe straps
- Castors with brake
- Abduction Block
- Available in three sizes
- Extended headrest with optional cotton cover
- Selection of harnesses and supportive belts
- Optional soft tray cover
- Range of breathable, anti-allergic, easy to clean fabrics including durable Hydro waterproof fabric.
Real upholstery colours may differ from presented images.