Huggle Posture Chair
The Huggle Posture Chair – it’s all about form and function!
The Huggle is a fun-looking chair that has been creatively designed to provide comfort and postural control for children with a variety of medical conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy and Brittle Bone Syndrome. So you get the best of both worlds – maximum functionality and manoeuvrability combined with a design that is vibrant and fun.
Prescription Only - Call 1300 131 884
- Growth adjustable seating.
- Tilt-In-space (TIS) which redistributes body weight whilst maintaining hip and knee angle.
- Seat depth adjustment ensures the user’s pelvis stays right back in the seat, correctly aligned and not tilting into a sacral sitting posture.
- A specialised seat cushion combined with the use of Tilt-in-Space helps achieve continuous integral pressure relief.
- Elevating leg rest enables the sitting position to be adjusted throughout the day for different activities.
- Additional postural support is provided by an adjustable footplate and slotted leg rest.
- Four braked castors that have sealed bearing hubs for enhanced durability and smoother manoeuvrability.
- Advanced upholstery materials in fun colours that are hard wearing and easy to clean.
- Range of padded pelvic belts and harnesses
- Selection of contoured, supportive head rests
- Contoured lumbar cushion
- Adjustable thoracic lateral support
- Hip and thigh guides
- Choice of two trays
- Seat wedge
- Foam leg rest and footplate pads
- Ankle huggers