More than just a comfortable seat!
The Relaxation Chair is a very supportive foam positioning system to augment stable postural control.
The Relaxation Chair can provide an optimal solution for many occupational therapy requirements and range of conditions. For example, clients with perception deficit or ADHD get close body contact in the Relaxation Chair which raises self-awareness and helps maintain calm. With clients who spasm, the Chair absorbs tension. After spasm, it helps reposition the client back into the original position.
Prescription Only - Call 1300 131 884
- Centre of gravity is very low to offer a stable seating position.
- The seating configuration utilizes gravity to ‘hold’ the individual very comfortably.
- Raised armrests ‘bolster’ the user laterally. This high position of the armrests facilitates free breathing to enable increased blood oxygen.
- The chair is very light which enables it to be used almost anywhere!
- Standard configuration includes removable, washable cover, breathable seating insert and incontinence resistant sitting surface. Standard available colour Blue.
- Headrest, hip belt and side pocket are also standard inclusions
- Mobile wooden base on castors.
- Wedge Accessory: The position of the head and body can be stabilised with a tilt function (including sideways tilt) which may assist clients with Scoliosis.
- Therapy tray table.
- Supportive headrest.
- Easy clean vinyl cover in Blue also available.